Monday 12 January 2015

Everything's Changing | 2015

Hello Lovelies, 

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year. This years Christmas for me was a little different, if you have been following my blog or instagram you will know that my due date was on the 26th of December. 

From Christmas day until around my Birthday on the 3rd of January all seems to be a bit of a Blur. We welcomed our bundle of joy on the 27th of December after my waters broke at midnight of the 26th. (It just so happens that this is the day that the deep snow decided to fall in Sheffield). 

Anthony dug the car out of the snow as soon as my waters had gone to prepare for the journey to the hospital. We went in at 4.30am and by 7.16pm on the 27th we had welcomed our little boy, Edward Anthony. I am so pleased that I did not have a birth plan as I think I would have been very disappointed. I may post about my labour at another time.

I can honestly say that I have never been so in love. Our lives have changed completely and we wouldn't change it for the world! 

Week one :D


 I will hopefully be blogging a lot more this year along with recording our family memories in different ways. Anthony very kindly bought me a new camera for Christmas with some accessories and for my birthday I also got a selfie stick and other accessories from my sister. 

Thanks for reading

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment