Friday 16 January 2015

Country Walks| OOTD

Hello Lovelies,

This week we had our first walk in the village where we live. We are very lucky to be currently living in an area which is surrounded by countryside, I had been waiting for a day when the weather was not as wet. 

We all wrapped up warm in our woollies and Edward wore his winter friends Snow Suit in his pram to keep him extra snug. Anthony's parents had taken Ozzy for a walk so we have yet to go on a full family walk but I don't think it will be too long. 



I got my selfie stick ready to take with us but then found out I had forgotten it. I think baby brain has continued from pregnancy. 

It's a good job that Anthony is tall enough to get a decent picture of us.  

I love this (apart from my hair being tucked under my scarf). 




It ended up being a pretty windy walk so I had to wrap my scarf around me more to keep myself warm. 

OOTD: My hat, scarf and coat are recent buys from New Look. Jeans are maternity Joni jeans from Topshop, these are by far the most comfortable maternity jeans that I have. The mittens are what My mum makes and sells they are upcycled from old woollen jumpers and lined with fleece, they are amazingly warm and cosy.

It was so nice to get out in the fresh air and have a gentle exercise. Edward slept for the whole walk.

What have you been up to this week? Also if you have a blog leave me a link in the comments and I'll have a sneaky peek. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment