Monday 26 January 2015

Bakewell Walk

Hello Lovelies, 
I hope you all had a fab weekend. On Saturday Anthony, Edward and myself went to Bakewell in Derbyshire for the day.

Derbyshire isn't too far from where we live so we often like to venture out for country walks and a look around the villages.  

It was pretty cold so it's a good job that we all wrapped up. Edward slept almost all day, he only woke up once for a bottle but we still had a good time. 



After looking at these photos I desperately need to get my hair dyed roots galore haha.   





I hadn't been to Bakewell for while (possibly over a year or so) and was so surprised that they had a love lock bridge. I also forgot how busy it gets at a weekend so would suggest if you are going to visit do it on a weekday if you can. 

Let me know how you spent your weekend in the comments, also leave a link to your blog if you have one so I can have a peek. 

Thanks

xx

 

2 comments: