Tuesday 20 January 2015

Busy Day

Hello Lovelies, 

Yesterday we had our appointment to register Edward, we had to wait 3 weeks as the register office is so busy at this time of year. 

We had to be at the appointment for 9am, we had to set off at 8am and only just managed to make it on time! I forgot how crazy the traffic can be in Sheffield on a week day. 



We had to find somewhere to feed Edward as he was getting restless. Luckily there was a Costa close by. I was also in need of a coffee after the early get up (we shared a cheeky chocolate twist as well). 



After a quick trip to the hair dressers for Anthony we had a look around a few shops and then headed to Meadowhall. Anthony treated me to a Zizzi's, I would definitely recommend the calamari starter it's delicious! 



So after a busy day yesterday I am staying at home, having a pj day and watching Les Misérables. 

I hope you all have a great day whatever you are doing. 

xx

2 comments: