Sunday 12 January 2014

Relaxing Weekend


Hello lovelies, 
I hope your all having a relaxing weekend, yesterday I went for a walk around Clumber Park with my family. The weather was lovely and it was nice to get some fresh air.  

 I ended up very muddy after being jumped on by Ozzy, who had been for his first swim and running through puddles with Dylan. 
 It was so peaceful. This is the church at the other side of the lake we, didn't walk all the way around because Ozzy is only a puppy and gets tired after a while. 



Momma bear and Poppa bear enjoying the stroll with the dogs. Whilst me and Nellie walk behind gossiping haha. 

 


The dogs enjoyed it as much, if not more, than we did, it's nice to see them running around together and entertaining each other. I'm pretty sure Dylan teaches Ozzy his tricks.


The weather started to get colder, so after a quick cup of tea we turned around and headed back to the car. 

I love Clumber Park and visit quite often with my family and friends, it's a national trust owned park. It's kept so clean and tidy and offers so many different things.
 Over the summer it's a nice place to go for a walk and have a BBQ. They also have a campsite and log cabins which you can stay in. 
As well as the lake there are plenty of things to see. 
All in all a lovely family place I would definitely recommend visiting.  

I hope you enjoyed reading my first lifestyle post. There will be many more to come as my blog is going to be a mixture of all different things. 
Thanks for reading. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment