Thursday 2 January 2014



Oh hey,
 It's my birthday tomorrow, Yay birthday! I'm turning 20 something (I actually forgot my age the other day ha ha) anyway I will be posting a birthday haul after I have received my presents/been shopping. 

I thought I would do a quick post about these beautiful Lush products I received from Momma and Poppa bear for Christmas.    

I have to admit I have never been a massive fan of Lush products, however this year my mind has been well and truly changed. A few years ago I couldn't even enter the shop as I found all of the different smells a little overwhelming, I overcame this when I went shopping for my sisters birthday present. 
Anyway enough about that, I am now a fan of Lush and was delighted to find these in my Christmas pile. 
From top left they are, Candy Mountain, Golden Wonder, Melting Snowman and a cheeky bath shot of Golden Wonder working it's magic oo er. 
So far I have only used Candy Mountain and Golden Wonder. 
I have to say that Golden Wonder was my favorite it was amazing, with it's little stars and colour changing, it smelt fab and left my skin feeling so soft. I would definitely give this one a 10/10. 
Tonight I have used Candy Mountain, I have to say I was surprised at how much of it I had to use to make sufficient bubbles, I may like my bubbles a little OTT though. It smells lovely, almost good enough to eat. Before using it I've stored it in my clothes drawers (in the wrapper) but my clothes have also been smelling lovely. Over all I would give this a 8/10 just because of the lack of bubbles. 
I know that these products are no longer available in the shops but if you are like me and save them for a little while this post may be useful. 
What are your favorite Lush products?

xx

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try some lush products, all of these sound really good. Especially golden wonder! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should they are lovely. My sister got me some more for my Birthday as well so I'm stocked up for a while.
      LB x

      Delete