Sunday 16 February 2014

Update!

Hi lovelies, 
I hope you've all had a good week. Just a short update on my make up ban this week. Last weekend I had to nip into boots for a few essentials, non beauty essentials, and my lovely Mr treated me to a few beauty bits. So technically I haven't broken my ban yet. Haha. 
 After digging through my old make up I found a bourjois healthy mix foundation and fell in love with it all over again. It gives such good coverage and smells delicious. The one that I had in my stash was one that I used when I had a tan so it was a shade too dark for me. 
When I saw that it was on offer in boots I had to get one but I just couldn't break my ban. 
Along with the foundation a few other bits were on offer, I got the dark kohl mascara and the mega liner. 
I'm still in two minds about the mascara as the brush is really plastic and hard which is totally different to soap and glory thick and fast which is one of my all time favourites. 
The mega liner may be gifted to someone else as I have always struggled to create a nice neat line on my lid never mind a winged line. I seem to have really small eyelids and the liner ends up covering half of it. Any tips? Or anyone else have the same problem let me know. 

Thanks for reading and have a fab week. 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment