Sunday 2 February 2014

Empties

Hello Lovelies, 
I have finally managed to find time to sit and write a few blog posts. As promised for a few weeks here is my empties post. I hunted around for the things that I have used up and have repurchased and probably will over and over again so here they are. 

There aren't that many things that I repurchase as I like to switch things up quite often. But these lucky 5 I find myself going back. 
1. Soap and Glory the fab pore facial peel. I love this product, it's quite a thick face peel with small blue beads that burst on your skin when you apply. I usually use this mask whilst I'm having a relaxing bath or watching a DVD. When it's washed off my skin always feels smooth and refreshed. All in all a nice product, you may notice that I repurchased this product with my birthday money in my birthday post. 

2. Rimmel Wake Me Up in ivory, I have extremely pale skin that often breaks out and this foundation is so good for covering blemishes and brightening my skin. I think I am now on my 5th bottle of this and love it. However, because it is an illuminating foundation and has a light shimmer to it I have recently been using it less. I will be purchasing this again for the spring and summer months though.  

3.PRO:VOKE Touch of Silver shampoo and conditioner. Because I dye my hair myself and have recently been dying my hair a lighter blonde than usual I have been using purple shampoos. I stared using the John Freida purple shampoo last year and loved it.
A few months ago when money was tight I switched from that to this, as this has a smaller price tag. I can honestly say that this shampoo helps to brighten my hair and dulls any brassiness. One downside to this product is the packaging, it might just be me but when I'm in the shower I like to be able to pick up my shampoo and conditioner quickly, I find it really hard to see the difference between these two bottles at a glance so always end up picking up the wrong bottle. I also find them really hard to squeeze although I am ridiculously weak haha. 

4. Boots coconut and almond leave in conditioner, this stuff is amazing! I can't praise it enough. I have long hair that knots easily when it's wet, probably because I haven't had it cut for over 2 years ooops, but this spray not only smells good enough to eat it helps to untangle my knotted hair as well as making it feel better. I am on my 2nd bottle of this and will definitely be purchasing again. The price is really good as well I think it's under the £2 mark although I'm not 100% sure. 

So there we have it my empties post which I was meant to be posting for the last 3 weeks. I hope that it has lived up to expectations. If you have any comments or questions please ask. 

Thanks for reading. 

xx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment