Thursday 5 February 2015

Quick Make Up | Mummy Face

Hello Lovelies, 

I have had this post half finished since Sunday and have only just found time to finish it off. I have been nominated by Jess over on mums the new name for the Liebster Award which I have half finished as well so that will be up in the next couple of days. 

Getting ready for a day out now takes at least a hour. So I rarely have time to apply a full face of make up. I have managed to whittle my daily make up down to just the essentials which I shove in a make up bag just in case I have to apply on the go.



Left to right: 
Soap and Glory you wont believe your eyes has been featured previously here. I definitely need this now to reflect light from the lovely bags under my eyes. I find this really cooling and love the three ball applicator. 

Rimmel Wake me up foundation again another go to of mine, I always seem to come back to this foundation. It has a good coverage and can be built up on the skin, at the moment I have fairly dry dull skin. So the dewy look of this foundation really helps to brighten my complexion. As you can see I am desperately in need of a new foundation, I'm scraping the edges of this one.

Body Shop all in one BB cream, I've not had this for very long but it's great for days when I can't be bothered to put foundation on and just need a quick fix. I did notice a difference to my skin though it definitely felt more quenched. 
  
Real techniques brushes, I use the contouring brush for my blusher and the expert face brush for blending my foundation. They're the perfect size for this make up bag. 

Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker gloss stick in the shade Nudist, I have wanted this for so long and every time I went to my local Boots they were sold out. I finally found one and it was the last one on the shelf, it was fate. I love this it gives such a natural shade and stays glossy for ages. It's so easy to apply as well so good for on the go or a quick slick before rushing out. 

Collection lasting perfection concealer, not a lot needs to be said about this one it's that well known. But it has to be the BEST concealer I have used. 

Lancome Hypnose mascara, I used to use this way back when I was a teenager (feeling old sigh) my sister bought me this one for Christmas and I have rekindled my love for it. it just gives the best curl and length. 

Vaseline is an essential item at the moment. Ever since I have been in hospital I've had ridiculously dry lips, it could just be the cold weather. This is one of their vintage tins, i love how they have gone back to the older designs.

Lancome blush, hands up I don't know what shade of blush this is (and it may be my sisters oopsie) but this is my go to blush as it is matte. A lot of the blushers that I own have shimmer in which I do like but for an everyday look I prefer a matte and this one is perfect it gives a light flushed look. 

Last but not least is the Ted Baker make up bag/ pencil case. I was looking for a small make up bag as I recently purchased a Ted Baker hand bag that I didn't want to just throw my make up in in case it leaked. I picked this one up in Boots and it is just the perfect size for my bag.      

What make up essentials do you have in your make up bag?

xx



    

No comments:

Post a Comment