Thursday 26 February 2015

Liebster Award





Hello Lovelies, 

A while ago I had a lovely nomination on twitter for the Liebster Award from Jess over at Mums the new name. 

The award is for bloggers with under 200 followers, it's a great way of finding new blogs to follow and connect with.  







There are some rules for this Award, for anyone who isn't familiar with them:

1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and have less than 200 followers
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees a set of new 11 questions

So here are my 11 random facts:

1. I am a fully qualified early years teacher
2. I lived in Scotland for around four months
3. I hate getting my socks wet 
4. I always have to have the tap running on full when I'm cleaning my teeth (sorry planet earth for the waste of water)
5. I would rather have a film night with pizza and pj's than get dolled up and go clubbing
6. I prefer Autumn and Winter to Spring and Summer
7. I once died my hair black and I am reminded of this mistake every time I look at my driving licence 
8. I like going to bed early 
9. I get hayfever
10. I faint if I see blood
11. I had a Lizzie McGuire (makes me feel so old hehe) / Hilary Duff obsession when I was younger 
  













The Questions I was asked


1. Why did you start blogging? 
I had just left my first teaching job after four months as I had a not very nice time. I wasn't feeling to good and needed something to do with my time between jobs. It was a distraction for a while.  
2. How long have you been blogging?
I think just over one year.
3. Any other hobbies you have?
I enjoy crocheting, it's a bit of a secret hobby of mine. (not anymore though ha)
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Crisps is my guilty pleasure. I once banned myself from eating them for over a year as I just ate too many. I also hardly ever buy them in anymore.
5. If you had 1 day to yourself, what would you do?
Shop!! 
6. Favourite food?
Oh I sort of already answered this one. My favourite meal is sausage and mash. 
7. Favourite drink?
Costa's latte 
8. Do you prefer to text or call?
Text, I don't really ever call it makes me feel awkward.
9. Are you a working or SAHM?
I'm currently on maternity leave but plan on returning to work after.
10. Where in the world do you live?
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England.
11. Would you choose to live somewhere different? Where?
I don't think so, I love Sheffield. I would maybe like to live n Cornwall. 

My questions are...

  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. Which blog is your current favourite to read?
  3. What is your favourite holiday destination?
  4. How long have you been blogging?
  5. Do you friends and family know that you have a blog?
  6. Which post of yours did you enjoy doing the most?
  7. Are you city or countryside person?
  8. What beauty product do you recommend the most?
  9. Have you ever completed a post and never published it? 
  10. Your favourite scent?
  11. Favourite high street store?
I nominate:

1. UmmBaby
11. and You!!! 


Thanks again to Jess and apologies that it took so long. 



xx

2 comments:

  1. thank you for this! I'm working on my post/answers as we speak, don't worry I hate wet socks too and I know who Lizzie McGuire is too so we can feel old together x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Yay so glad that I'm not the only one who hates wet socks and remembers Lizzie McGuire. I can't wait to read your post xx

      Delete