Sunday 29 June 2014

Big News / About Me

Hello, 

I know I've been pretty quiet on the blog front recently, hopefully this post will explain why. 
It has been a very busy few months for me and my boyfriend Anthony. In October we decided to move in together after 7 years we thought it was about time. 

We moved in together, at this time I started working as a teacher after studying Early Years with Qualified Teacher status at university. I thought this would be my dream job and I would be doing this forever. I was wrong, after three months of trying my hardest but slowly being ground down and ending up feeling not too good I made the hard decision to leave my job. This was a very hard decision as Anthony was still working hard at uni studying Energy Engineering for Sustainability. 

Over the Christmas holiday's I spent everyday filling in application forms and sending CV's, I was offered a job in a call center and took it as I needed to pay bills etc. 

So that was the beginning of the year and now 6 months later Anthony has finished his degree and fingers crossed has passed with a 1st!! Not only this but he has accepted a job as a Trainee Manager in Energy and Controls. I'm so proud and excited for him as he has worked so hard. I am still working in the call center but feel so much more relaxed and better than I did before Christmas. I probably will go into teaching in the future again but for now that's all on hold because . . . 

We are expecting a baby!!!! We are so excited I have been keeping this a secret for so long now and thought it was about time that I shared this news. We had our first scan 2 weeks ago where we were told that the baby was 12 weeks and 3 days old. The scan was amazing to see the little heart beat, it made it all so real. I had already told my family and Anthony had told his, everyone has been so supportive and excited. 


   I started this blog to distract me and keep me busy, I love writing on here. You can expect a lot more posts from now as the news is out. I will be keeping the beauty posts up but will also be including a lot more pregnancy/ baby/ lifestyle posts as well. 

I know this has been a long one but I hope you feel that you know me a bit more now and I am excited to share the rest of my journey with you all. 

Thanks for reading, lots of love. 




 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment