Thursday 12 June 2014

I'm back

Hello Lovelies,
I hope you are all well, it's been soooo long since my last post so I thought I would do a quick update. 
I'm still here and I'm still going to blog. The last few weeks/months have been so crazy with work and other things I haven't really had time to sit down and blog and I've really missed it. 
I have decided that I need to commit to this little hobby of mine and do an update at least once a week. 
There is some very big news coming in the next couple of weeks which I'm so excited to share with you all. So stay tuned for that. 
Also I thought I would publish a list of future blog ideas (in no order) so that it is in here and you know what to expect in the futures so here goes. 
Reviews 
Make up looks 
Mini hauls 
Big reveal 
A day with me 
Days out 
Baking
Favourites 
Ozzy updates 

If you can think of anything you would like to see on here let me know on the comments. It would be lovely to hear from you if your still out there reading. 
Thanks for the visit. 
Lillybet xx

No comments:

Post a Comment