Sunday 23 March 2014

Hair Favourites

Hello Lovelies, 
It feels like I haven't posted in forever! I planned on posting a trip to the countryside last Sunday with little Ozzy and the Mr. All was going well, we had a picnic and everything, but then Ozzy decided to be sick in the car so we had to turn around and go home. 
This week I thought I'd let you in on some of my all time hair favourites. My hair at the moment is very thick and can sometimes be very dry. This is my own fault though because I've not had my hair cut in over 2 years! It is on my to do list though I just don't know when I will get around to having it done. Today I washed my hair with Tresemme platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, followed by their stay soft leave in conditioner. I gave it a quick blast with the hair dryer and left it as I wasn't planning on doing much. I try not to use heat on my hair very often and only wear it down once or twice a week.
 I usually mix and match my products depending on the look I want. For messy waves I use Toni & Guy casual sea salt texturising spray, this product is amazing for messy beach waves, you only need a few sprays on blow dried hair to give instant texture.  
 TRESemme platinum strength is a new favourite of mine along with the shampoo and conditioner. This combo leaves my hair feeling so light and soft. With my hair being really thick it can sometimes feel heavy which can make it hard to style, not only that but sometimes it seems to take forever to dry. The TRESemme range seems to be doing wonders for it at the moment. 
When I wants straight hair I use Trevor Sorbie's beautifully straight lightweight serum. With this I pump a couple of blobs into the palm of my hands, rub them together and then apply from about half way down my hair. I tend not to use products on my roots as it can make my hair look really greasy. I then blow dry straight and run my GHD's over the ends.   
 Another great hair care range is Bed Head, this can sometimes be pricey and is mainly available in salons. However I purchased mine when it was on offer at feelunique.com. After party is amazing for smoothing down fly aways and frizz after you have finished styling and it smells beautiful. I usually on use one pump of this and rub it on my fingertips and then run my fingers through my hair. Ego boost is equally as amazing and is great for tangled hair, I apply two pumps of this through the ends of my towel dried hair before brushing and styling. 
I have recently discovered Lee Stafford's dry shampoo, it is so so good. I usually use batiste dry shampoo but I thought I would give this a go. Unlike batiste the Lee Satfford dry shampoo doesn't leave loads of white powder to rub in. It's great for a quick fix and freshen up. 
Let me know your favourite hair products in the comments as well as any posts you would like to see. I hope you all had a fab week. 
Thanks for the read.
xx
    

No comments:

Post a Comment