Sunday 9 March 2014

Beauty Ban is OVER!

Hello Lovelies,
I made it!! 2 whole months without buying any beauty products, to celebrate I went a little crazy in Boots. 
Usually I stick to the "drugstore brands" and don't spend over £10 on a product and that's at a push. Because it had been so long I decided I would treat myself to a few things. Including the fabulous In the Light palette from Stila.
 It's such a beautiful nude palette, it was the lighter shades which drew me in. Over the past two months I have been using MUA's Heaven and Earth palette everyday, eventually I hit pan in the lighter shades, the perfect excuse to find a pricier (£25) match.
 The shadows are so pigmented, the balance of matte and shimmer shades is also a bonus. When I bought this I didn't realise that it came with the eye liner, I don't usually wear brown liner but I will be giving it a try. 
 I also got a few things which I have had my eye on for a while, including the Maybelline 24hr Tattoo in bronze on bronze. I have been wanting this for ages and finally decided to go for it. Then there were a few impulse buys which sneakily landed in my basket, Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in the shade Glam Plum Fulham and Maybelline colorsensational in Midnight plum.  
For the past two months I have been scraping the bottom of two collection concealers so I was so pleased I could eventually buy a new one. Collection have changed the packaging of their concealers as well as the names of the shades. The shade I got is fair 1. 
As spring is around the corner I also fancied a new shade of blusher but didn't want to commit to something too pricey so I went for Rimmel's lasting finish soft colour blush in the shade Santa Rose. This is such a beautiful light colour that I feel will be great for spring time and the beginning of summer.
I also had a cheeky trip into lush and fell in love with the smell of these two. I have just finished my Snow Fairy and I'm so sad that Lush don't stock any other sweet smelling shower gels. After talking to the lovely assistants I was pleased to discover that there are some products out at the minute with the same and similar scents. 
The Fluffy Egg Ballistic is the same scent as snow fairy, it smells so sweet and delicious. (Snow fairy fans stock up on this one it wont be around for long!).
The Melting Marshmallow Moment is apparently really moisturising on the skin. I am tempted to break a bit off each of these and mix them together. 

Woah that was a long one, I also got some new clothes and hair things but I'll save them for next weeks post. I hope you enjoyed reading, if you have any suggestions or want a particular post please let me know. 
Thank You  
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment