Sunday 2 November 2014

Pregnancy update

Hello lovelies, 
Just a really quick update today. Firstly want to say so sorry for the lack of blogging. It's something that I really enjoy doing and need to get back into again. 

I am now 32 weeks and 2 days, so we have at least 8 weeks until we get to meet our baby boy. I'm so excited, I can honestly say that I am ready to start getting things a bit more organised.

On the agenda for this week is: packing hospital bags because realistically baby could decide to arrive at anytime now. Attending modwife and antenatal appointments and then some well needed rest. 

I will be uploading a hospital bag post for both me and baby in the next week or so. I have a few of the necessary items that I need and I have to get some more. 
Any suggestions of what I need to take or what you found useful? 

Also through December I am thinking of doing vlogmas / lead up to baby vlogs on YouTube. It is something that I have thought about doing a lot but I'm a bit nervous about getting started. Actually picking up the camera and talking down the lense is a bit daunting. 

Any advice? 

Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend. Let me know what you've been up to. 
Lillybet xx

No comments:

Post a Comment